Wednesday, January 19, 2005

  • Ladbrokes and Billy Hill have slashed the odds on this man becoming the next James Bond.
  • All internet bargains, all the time, all in one place.
  • Have I become so desensitised that none of these shock me and I find some of them very funny? (Not safe for work/school/shared family computer).
  • The price of the fit: DPMHI have released a line of clothing to go with the Terminators. Looks like my plans for a similar 'TJS' tee had better be put to one side.
  • This is very sad news. Best wishes for a full recovery.
  • I'm a big fan of The Work of Director Spike Jonze DVD, but I'd never thought to search for Easter Eggs.
  • Ever wanted to make a clever take-off of the Supreme box logo tee, but never knew what font they used? Upload a picture of the box logo to What The Font? and it will tell you. It also has many other practical uses.

No comments: