Friday, February 18, 2005

  • Drooghi have had a major stock update on their site. There is a completely different line-up of labels for this season, including White Panic and Natural Born Killers. As I predicted, the Rather Not Say line sold so well that only the t-shirts have made it online. All the polos have gone for the time being. Polos are available in-store only.
  • Things I Hate About My Flatmate.
  • The GASR Nike release went ahead last night, despite the stock not arriving in time. I wasn't able to make it, but it sounds like a good time was had by all in attendance.
  • PJ Ladd video part re-edited in the style of THPS.
  • MATTT has given his site an overhaul. Keep an eye out for new products available soon.
  • I need to find out when the NY Revisited video is hitting the UK.

No comments: