Sunday, June 15, 2008

Two Days Later They Were Reading Him His Rights

After 3 years, I've finally remembered the log-in for this blog. Given a bit of a clear-out and it's good to go.
A lot's happened in 3 years. Air Maxes are passe. Everyone wears Vans Eras and listens to dubstep. I'm older, don't know if I'm any wiser.
This blog is weird thing. It indirectly got me a job doing all the sorts of things I was blogging about, but then I stopped the blog because I was too busy with work. I always enjoyed writing about things I was a fan of and showing support to people/places/things that I thought were doing it right. Time to bring that back. I'm still in the same line of work, but it's about right that I find time to write about things I enjoy once more.

And by the way, did you know RTHQ was back blogging?

No comments: